⭐ Values set the direction
Values are at the core of what makes a life meaningful. They allow us to move away from short-term satisfaction and towards long-term fulfillment. Therefor, they’re an integral part of self-actualization. Fortunately, you don’t have to look outside yourself to connect with your values. Quite the opposite: values reside within ourselves. They are not created, but discovered. Without knowing what your values are, it can be difficult to know what direction to move in.
⭐ Core values
These beliefs dig down to the very root of our identity and steer us in the direction that feels aligned with who we truly are. They are our deeper principles about life. They are qualities that reside in our hearts, shaping who it is we are here to become.
These are my personal core values:
- 💫 I love my freedom. That’s probably why I started All life is yoga, to avoid the traditional employee job and work as an entrepreneur instead – even if that means working longer hours and having more financial insecurity.
- 💫 What I value most in myself and in other people is the courage to change, to transform, to take the step into the unknown and not to be afraid to let go of what no longer feels right.
- 💫 When I follow my happiness, live my passion, my dream, I feel most like myself, most authentic without filters. I respect people who do the same because I know it’s not an easy task.
- 💫 I strive to live and speak my truth, and I admire people who do the same fearlessly. I do my best to align my actions with my values and beliefs. I stand by my word when times are good, as when times are hard. I cannot handle dishonesty.
- 💫 Authenticity is very important to me. I am passionate about how my work as a yoga teacher and astrology instructor positively impacts the lives of my students and inspires, motivates and drives me to strive for the best version of myself.
- 💫 I love being creative and am always open to passionately putting new and imaginative ideas into action.
⭐ Yoga & Astrology
Vijnana Yoga and 9 Star Ki Astrology have changed my life in so many ways. One of them was the way they helped me to continuously connect with my values and figure out what is important to me. They have raised my awareness that I am the person who decides what kind of person I want to be, how I treat myself and others, and how I interact with the world around me. This means that regardless of my path or outcome, if I stay true to my values, this alone will give my life meaning and fulfillment. ♥️
⭐ Is there a life without values?
I don’t think so. However, I do believe that you have a choice between your “personal core values”, which enable you to live in accordance with who you are and which strengthen your courage, self-respect and self-esteem, and the so-called “junk values”. 😉
Many areas of society are superficial and dominated by materialistic values – the thirst for fame, wealth or success and the acquisition of material things are a seductive idea and are often referred to as “junk values.”
Give a Reply